Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Little Angels - 2

Two “the moment” happened that almost bought tears to Miss Lim.

Moment #1 - one of the girls passed me this…



Moment #2 - though VERY common but still bought warmth to me.

One of my boys turned and waved “goodbye” to me! Hee!
* don’t flip don’t faint *

Miss Lim too emotion?
Not at all… especially when this came from Boy A.


K2 child so should be very familiar with the school environment and people but Boy A literally cried EVERYDAY when he stepped into the school for the whole of term 1. There were days where he will stopped shortly after but there were daysssss where he just went on and on and on. If not then suddenly during lesson time he burst out in tears.

In the beginning of term 2, Boy A remained moody - especially during the arrival. But he improved towards the second half of the term. Especially wherever we went up to music room. He will showed his “true colour”. Haha!

And since the second half of term 2 till today, Boy A NEVER once cry when he stepped into the school. And today when he simply just turned and waved “goodbye” to me, I almost cry!


Truly I thank God for the opportunity to be able to work with little children! If not for His opened door, probably I will be an office girl somewhere… =)

No comments: