Monday, July 26, 2010

P.T.M

24 July - LSK Parent Teacher Meeting
First appt was at 840am and last was 3pm.
Supposed to be 14 pairs of parents but only 12 turned up.


Compare with my past experiences @ other kindergartens, 12 pairs actually manageable. Previously in HTCC, I can be seeing up to 20+ pairs of parents and even more in PCF as then I was teaching 4 classes. But seem like in LSK, 12 consider many! Probably cause of home visitation, LSK don’t have many parents coming for PTM.


At the end of the day, was doing evaluation with Zhang Laoshi and later also heard from the admin staff about the “background” of the parents.

Beside homely-mummy, working mummy, working daddy … what really @@ me was that I spoke to two parents who are primary school teacher, one who is secondary school teacher and one who is a VICE PRINCIPAL of a secondary school.
But most of all, I really salute them - though they are also educators but they never demand/expect their way! They are really humble people!

Thank God for the confident!
Thank God for the “sharp mind” to think fast/clear before I speak.
Thank God for the favor of man!
... especially one of the parents who I was told beforehand to be "careful" of but thankfully mum was ok and not as unfriendly as what I was told.


The moment I reached home, didn’t even have “strength” to shower but changed then IMMEDIATELY zzzzzzzz…

No comments: