Friday, March 30, 2012

Engine

“Ready.. Get set.. (brake).. Go!” - my speed as I started the new school term. Slowly but surely two weeks down.

Not sure is it due to the short term break that we had, two of my level colleagues and I agreed that it seem quite hard to get our “engine” on when the new term first started.

Last week being our first week was the “I-want-to-go-home-early” week. before we even start the day, we were already thinking of dismissal. With that it was tough to get ourselves to stay back after school to clear work, it was “lets-go-home-now” when the clock strike our official can-go time.

This week was physically down thus was also in the “I-want-to-go-home” mode. Other than staying back a while to prepare art materials, I left school pretty early.

Hope to get a good rest this weekend (though seem “mission impossible“) before I get myself ready for next week and to turn on half-on-half-off engine to full bar.

Next week hopefully I will be able to manage my time well as it will also be the last week of preparation for Easter Carnival which once again I fall in the committee (can this be my last?) so unsure how much will I be involved over the week.

The start of a new week = a week closer to first PTM session
The start of a new week = a week closer to Sports Day, one of our big events. The term will get intense towards mid of the term.

Top on Miss Lim’s to-do-list:
Gotta mark/sort worksheets before it piles,
cannot let history repeat.
Touch up art pieces that will be display/sell @ Sports Day for charity.
Plan/start (asap) for home visitation, which later will include submitting visitation report.


Come on, Miss Lim! Hang in there!

No comments: