Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I love Team8 - Part B

“Friends forged in SOT are friends forged for life”
- quoted one teammate.


Special entries dedicated to individual teammates.


Team Leader EM
When she first introduced herself during orientation, I thought to myself “Aiyo! Who is she? Team Leader?! Kidding right!?”


But my doubts were all wrong!

Never judge a book by its cover.
Thumbs-up team leader!


One who wears many hats.
She is a Team Leader over 17 people who she earned the respect of those older than her and authority of those younger than her.
She is a faithful and committed ministry worker who goes the extra miles for her people with unconditional love.
Not forgetting an anointed preacher and translator.

She is a diligent worker at work who goes beyond expectations.
She is … … … busy! Haha!

A generous friend who blesses me with mealssss but reject my blessing of meal. =p


During SOT days, she was one of them who had to work.

Despite having to rush to work everyday after lesson, her limited time to herself after serving, lack of sleep after works… she had never neglected her team members. She made effort to spend time and get to know the different ones.


She was one of the nominees for “Best Team Leader” award.
She definitely deserves our standing ovation!

Another I salute her is her love for her teammates, even after SOT.

#1
She takes effort and time ($$ of course) to make calls to international students on their birthdays or when he/she feeling down or even she/he has a member who is sick.

#2
Despite the great “difficulties” in organizing meetup among the local teammates, she went against all odds to, whether for dinner or birthday. She organized, planned, coordinated and made cards many times single-handedly.


Putting SOT aside, she is one who I’m still often in contact with.


I am thankful, really very thankful that I found a friend in her!
If you have been a reader to my blog, you will know that I am not a person who will share much. Even when I am troubled, beside sharing with God or even to blog in “parables“, I often keep things to myself.


If I am feeling down and friends asked “Are you ok?” - there be some who I will reply “I’m ok!” even when I am not. =p

But there are also those who they ask, though I want to say “I’m ok” but I just find myself pouring everything out to them.
They are the ones who I know I cant hide anything from…
They are the ones who I know I can just be myself…
They are the ones who I feel comfortable to share with…

Till today, I must say that Team Leader EM is the 3rd person who falls in this category.


I’m grateful to God for placing her in my life.

Someone ever told me there are “seasonal friends” and I pray that our friendship will not have expiry date.


*hughug* Love you Team Leader!
Appreciate and treasure your friendship very muchie muchie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Special post for me........
Feel so Honoured
want to cry liao

Thank you Ni for your kind words....
Honestly, cant imagine life in SOT without you! You were the one that always go the extra mile! You are the one who always stand by me, supporting me!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yes let's make effort for this friendship! :) Love youuuuuu ... HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

lyn said...

Excuse me, to be exact.. those are not kind words but the truth!
Omg! Omg! Omg! =p

Is my pleasure, glad I'm of help to you and few others during SOT. But like what I said before, wouldn't have the run the miles if you didn't start first. =)

Cheers to our years of friendship!