Monday, March 05, 2012

IF

Looking at the duration, many may “IF only we go for this year…”
Looking at the guest speakers, maybe many will “IF only…”
Looking at the photos, many may “IF only we go for this year…”

But looking back at all the precious and priceless
God's moments, God-showed-up times, God-spoke moments..

what I learned, what I experienced, what I encountered..


what I tried for the first time..


what what I went through with the rest..


And most of all, the people I met..


the friendship formed..


the sweet & "salty" memories..


Without any regrets, I’m glad I attended SOT in 2011.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em: Yesss same here!!!!! Im glad i attended sot 2011! no regrets and no if...

lyn said...

High 5! Definitely!

If not you wouldn't meet such an adorable friend like me too! *shy*

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaa.. the 1 of the biggest rewards is to know you and the rest :)