Friday, March 23, 2012

I love Team8 - Part D

Teammate LN
Leona! Leonette! Neol!


The talented “Ah Boy” in our team who gets along well with everyone - brothers, sisters, young and old. Young as he can be but he is definitely one great brother!

He is also one who I often get to meet @ JW even after SOT and is always a joy calling him every time I see him.


I will never forget the day this Ah Boy touched my heart.

The day of our trip to Philippines, we were walking up the stairs up the plane. Just when I was using all my strength to carry my luggage up, a hand came along and carried it away.

When I looked up … Wow! It was Ah Boy!
Mind you, he still had his own luggage on his other hand.
Oh man! If I were younger, I may have fall in love with him. Haha!


He will always be my favorite guitarist!

I have never taken the praise or worship segment and definitely never have confidence to sing aloud. During SOT when I know that I’m doing praise and worship for mock cg, I almost fainted.

During our practice, he asked “What’s your key?”, I was like “Haha! I have no key!”. But seriously what encouraged me was that this little boy was patient on me even when I sang off key etc. He also took the effort to find the key that suits me.

Felt so charged up and encouraged when he said “Ok what! You sing correctly!”. Whether it was during practice or actual mock cg, I felt so at peace when Teammate LN was playing.


Thanks Ah Boy for bringing back my confident to sing and of course to lead praise & worship!



Teammate GL
A small-sized lady but powerful… chili padi? Haha!


Salute her when it comes to serving faithfully and tirelessly in her ministry.

Left me in awe when I saw her preached with great boldness and anointing during preaching test and led praise & worship for services during our mission trip.

I may not know her very well but she is definitely one sister who I also can feel at ease talking to.
* hug * Blessed knowing you Teammate GL!


Teammate HM
The faithful always-early bird in our team!


Thanks to her, we had good seats during SOT days.

Ever nearest record: 1st row!!! But later as we not used to the front-ness as cant yawn “freely“. Haha!

During SOT days, she was also one who takes the initiative to suggest for fellowship, especially with the international teammates.


* hug * Appreciate your friendship!

Thank you Teammate HM for your “sacrifices” to get good seats for us!



Teammate GR
Team8’s very own “Mama”.
She is a mother of three and seventeen. Haha!


Due to work commitment and timing, we seldom have the chance to fellowship with her during SOT days but nevertheless there not a “wall” built between her and us.


Recently we had a meetup with the teammates who came from Taiwan, despite her busy schedule, she made arrangement to meet up.

A loving mama… A gentle mama… A generous mama…
Love you!

No comments: