Thursday, March 22, 2012

I love Team8 - Part C

Teammate ZH + Teammate LW
The wonderful couple in our team!
Great and committed servants in their ministry too.
Their love for their people simply amazing!

Special salute to Teammate LW!
During SOT days, she seldom sit with us, not cause she don't want to but she can't as literally everyday she be on duty at the sound console. But of course whenever she not, she will come over to sit with us.

I guess the “wall” between the team and her (since we seldom get to meet) broke when we had a fellowship dinner at one of the teammates’ house. That day Teammate LW let down her hair and everyone witnessed her “true colours”. Haha!

Teammate ZH… my ex ex ex cg member!
Thank God for him that I don’t feel “lost” especially on orientation day.
He is one of the three brothers our team. A great brother in Christ!

Thanks guys for your warmth each time you guys saw me and I saw you guys in church.


Teammate ME
Oh my “Merticia“~~~~~
I am her Ma'am! LoL! =p


I ever shared with her that was when I first met her, though I find her familiar but I find her super unfriendly with a face of “I am fierce!” quite unapproachable. Haha!


But after knowing her better, she is definitely friendly and an awesome teammate to have! Feel the love and genuineness of her friendship.

Met her few weeks ago @ Suntec, we chatted and catch up for quite a while. Feel comfortable talking to her, wont have moments of “silence”.


I got to know her more during SOT days and better during our mission trip to Manila as we were in the same team sent out to Batangas.


She is a great mission teammate!
Anointed praise and worship leader! Powerful preacher!
Confident interpreter!



She had a change in her status… so so so so happy for her to know that she found a good Mr Right!


* hug * Love you Teammate ME!

Thank you for being willing to share! Always enjoyed talking to you!

No comments: