Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Little M

I have always been strong in front of Little M and his granny.

Physical
From “123 up!” when I carry him from his wheelchair to now “1... 2... 3... u… up!” Haha! Trust me, his weight increased! =p
But no matter how hxxxy he is or how no strength I am, I will always tell myself that “When I’m required to have strength, I just need to have strength“
So every week, unless I can find a brother to help, I will personally carry him up/down the bus and on/off the chair. I will lift him with all my strengths and mights, never will I want to drop him.


Emotion
No matter what, never will I want him and his granny to see Teacher Yanni in tears, especially cause of his condition.

But last Sunday, Teacher Yanni couldn’t take it and gave in to her emotion but thank God she reacted fast and avoided them.


The week’s lesson was on the miracles of healing.
At the end of the service, students who were sick went to the front for prayers. Without much delay, I rushed to carry Little M onto his wheelchair and get him to the front.

Prayers made.
Stepped out in faith.
We got Little M off the wheelchair and supported him as he tried to stand on his feet but as there were little difficulties, we carried him back onto his wheelchair.


We know that not all healing be instant.
We have not give up hope yet. Our faith not dead yet.

Honestly speaking, from the moment he was carried back to his wheelchair after his attempt to stand, I was already in tears.
I held back, worship a little before bending down to talk to him.

“Little M, you must still believe k. Sometimes healing…” before I can even finish my sentence, I found myself in tears so quickly stood up and continued to worship.

Just cant bear to tell the little boy that he still has to be on the wheelchair for the time being.

I was talking to Little M after the service, I asked him whether just now he feel he has strength to stand. And he nodded his head.
Little but surely healing has taken place!

Was sharing with Friend E about Little M.

I have known Little M and his granny for ~5years, then he was only 5yrs old.


From my bus, he went over to Teacher H’s bus then Teacher E’s bus then Teacher L’s bus then eventually back to me.


My heart goes out especially to him cause I actually see this little boy grow up. That’s why it pains my heart to see him in his condition now. I literally see his condition “worsen”.


From happily walking and jumping around to lost of strength on both legs and then difficulties climbing up the stairs...


I could still remembered couple of years ago where I brought him out without his granny, I actually had to support him up the stairs where probably if it was other boys, they would had already run up but Little M struggled to even climb one step.


From having difficulty in walking to having difficulty getting up from the floor…

From injured leg to on a wheelchair and now totally no strength to stand or even to move his legs…



We are and will still be praying and believing for Little M’s miracle!

Little M is not going to be on the wheelchair for long!


Believing - prayer will heal you, and Jesus will put you on your feet…

James 5:15 (MSG)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em : Im sure the greatest joy for little M to have angel yanni and the rest jams worker in his life.. You all will be the walking bible for him.. keep on keeping on and keep on believing! :)

lyn said...

We are blessed to be able to make a difference in his life. And I'm glad he has a wonderful hardworking granny who loves him much too. =)

Thats right, walking bible! And yes, for him, I will keep on keeping on and keep believing!