Monday, January 03, 2011

Choice A or Choice B (1) - Decision Time!

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Heavy sharing! Not just long entry but MANY long entries on ONE topic! Haha!

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Do not continue if you are not able to take Yanni’s long-windedness! Hee!


If you have been following closely with my fb status, probably you came across a season in 2010 where I spoke in “parables”.

Buckle your seat belt! All mystery going to be revealed!
Choice A - leave LSK, go to SOT in 2011
Choice B - stay in LSK, go to SOT in 2012

Was confused to the MAX!
Trust me, it was one of the hardest decisions ever.


On one hand I want to go SOT but on the other hand I would also love to continue in LSK.
My thoughts - after a year of “swimming & drowning“ in 2010, I would be better in LSK 2011. After a good team work with Mrs ML & Z Laoshi in 2010, 2011 would be better!
So that’s mean Choice B?


After much prayerssss, considerationssss, a talk with Pst and principal.
Decision made … … … Choice A!
Before I took out the courage to talk to principal, I was pretty “afraid” cause I know once I made known to her, I won’t be able to turn back.

Principal Mrs E Tan made known my decision to the staff one of the days in 2010.
She gave a little report of me to the colleagues … wow! wow! I was overwhelmed by her observations and her praises! Her “word of faith” shocked me too! And the prayer she made touched my heart.
My colleagues were shocked to know my move. I myself was shocked to see Colleague S cried too.


Everything seem ok, I also thought I be ok UNTIL the first two weeks of Dec-holiday. I struggled BIG BIG time again!
Found myself “tossing around” BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG time!
Trust me, that period wasn’t easy for me!

Right choice?! Wrong move!?
Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not?
Yes? No? Yes? Now?
2011? 2012? 2011? 2012?

No comments: