Friday, January 21, 2011

Done!

Registered online… Docus sent (finally!)…
Next is to wait for interview and… … I be an official SOT student!!!

Though “struggled” a little during the first two weeks being a non-teaching staff but thank God am more or less settled now.
Of course I still prefer teaching! Haha!

Will continue in LSK till SOT starts in Mar.
Have yet to talk to principal about the arrangement “during SOT“. On one hand, I do hope that she will offer me a part-time job but on the other hand that if she offer, I may not accept.

Reason being that by the time I head back to LSK after SOT class, it will probably be after school hours thus wont be able to be of much help to where they actually needed help at. Then even if she offer me to do admin, it wont be quite “hmm… hmm.. ” to me since LSK already has an admin clerk.


Couple of weeks more in LSK then it will be “the day”.

Beside excitement as “the day” draws near, there is of course bit of fear, uncertain about what’s going to happen.
One is of course in term of $$, it will be the “first time” that I may not be getting a full pay for 6mths. Even if I take up some other part-time job, it would still be different.

Yanni’s SOT Fees Fund… Yanni’s SOT fund… Yanni’s Mission Fund…
Know I very "thick-skinned" but people, don’t take seriously. Hee!

I may ask people to be my “sponsor“ for one of my installments, I may ask people to be my “sponsor” for my meals/leisure etc BUT of course all done out of fun (better clarify before my friends take it seriously or feel "pressurized"… Opps!).

As much as possible, though I don’t know how and from where but wants to pay for the SOT school fees on my own. Need to stay positive, hold on to the faith and trust that God will provide the provision.

Last but not least.. If you would love to be a blessing to Yanni through her journey in SOT, you can do so by: buying her ice-cream! Haha!
Just cheer her on and keep her in prayers! =)

No comments: