Monday, January 17, 2011

Little Moment #1

I =) just by looking at them…
I =) =) when I see them smile…

I “melted” when they give me a hug…

I’m happy when they stop crying...

I smile at their conversation they had with their peers…
I laughed when I had conversation with them…

I laughed my head off when they cracked something funny…

I enjoyed the time with them…



Still remembered week1, there were couple of crying children, especially after “separating” them from their loved ones.

Little Child I, Little Child T, Little Child R, Little Little Child N and Little Child G are some of the children who I managed to “calm“. And is nice to know that when they are back to school the next day, though for a while they refused to come in but when they see Miss Lim or Miss Lim let out her hand, they entered.

That’s why I make it a point to try my best to remember their names, especially those who may need slightly more attention at the start so the moment I see them at the door, I'm able to greet them enthusiastically.


There was once - after 3days of orientation, the prenursery parents were not allowed to enter thus the parents got to leave after we "take" their child over. Little Little Child N was holding on tightly to his mum and had a going-to-cry face but immediately when I saw him, I waved my hand enthusiastically and shouted his name. He looked up, smiled which for a moment melted my heart and released his mum’s hand and walked in. I’m so proud of him!

No comments: