Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Moment #2

Little Star #1: Little Child T (a chubby little boy, 3 years old)

Moment #1A
* during lesson time *
Little Child T: * touched his leg and spotted a small dot *
You… You see! You see!

Miss Lim: Yes?
Little Child T: I… I have pimple!
Miss Lim: * flipped * Haha!

Moment #1B
Little Child T: * out of a sudden * Where is my mummy?
Miss Lim: Oh! She will be coming later.

* shortly later *
Little Child T: Where… Where is my mummy?
Miss Lim: She went to buy something for you. She be back later.

* shortly later *
Little Child T: Tea… Teacher, where is my mummy?
Miss Lim: She be back later.

* shortly shortly later *
Little Child T: * innocent look* Where… Where is my mummy?
Miss Lim: Haha! Little Child T, you asked me many times already. Your mummy will be coming in a while to fetch you home ok?

* less than 1 minute *
Little Child T: Where is my mummy? * gave a cheeky smile *
Miss Lim: Hahaha! Little Child T…

* a while later *
Miss Lim: Little Child T, where is my mummy?!
Little Child T: * smiled shyly *
Miss Lim: Haha!


Moment #1C
* during written work *
* Little Child T started scribbling on his work *
Miss Lim: Little Child T, what are you doing?
Little Child T: * shy look *
Miss Lim: * held his hand and supported him *
Okie! Now your turn to write…

* the moment I let go his hand, he started scribbling *

Miss Lim: Little Child T! Little Child T! Haha!
Little Child T: Can… Can I help you?
Miss Lim: ??? Haha! You mean “Can you help me?”

Little Child T: * the moment I let go his hand *
Teacher, can I help me?

Miss Lim: Hahahahaha! Little Child T, you are so funny! You should say “Can you help me?”


Moment #1D
* during play time *
Little Child T: * showed me his “plane” * Tea… Teacher, you see!
Miss Lim: Wow! What is that, Little Child T?
Little Child T: Is… is aeroplane!
Miss Lim: Wow! Where are you flying to?
Little Child T: China!

Moment #1E
Mrs C: Ok, Children, go back to your seat and drink water?
Little Child T: * anxiously * Can I… Tea… Teacher… Can I?
Miss Lim: Yes, Little Child T, you can drink water.
Little Child T: Tea.. Teacher… Teacher!
Miss Lim: Yes?
Little Child T: Can… Can I?
Miss Lim: * puzzled * You mean “Can you help me to open?”
Little Child T: * nodded his head *

Miss Lim: * push out the straw for him *
Little Child T: No.. No… Can… Can I?
Miss Lim: ????
Little Child T: I… I don’t want the cute cute one (the straw), I want this (the cover)
Miss Lim: Cute cute one?! You mean you want me to open for you?
Little Child T: * nodded his head *
Miss Lim: -_-


Little Star #2: Little Child J (a Chinese-speaking boy, 3 years old)

* Little Child J’s hair styled up as spiky *
Miss Lim: Little Child J, how come your hair like that? Why stand like that?
Little Child J: * in Chinese * That time… That time when I was young… I fall down… Then then when I stand up, my hair also stand up…
Miss Lim: Haha!
ps: true story!

No comments: