Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Choice A or Choice B (3) - What's Next?!?!

Some of the questions I may be asked:
What are you going to do before SOT?
What are your plans during SOT?
What will be your plans after SOT?
Haha!

Before SOT…
By God’s grace and favor, Miss Lim will still be back in LSK.
Really thank God that Mrs E Tan generously still put me on the staff payroll which means I’ll receive the pay of a role of “Teacher” where actually my role in 2011 is not really so.

After SOT…
If everything goes accordingly to plan, I should be back in LSK after SOT which means probably for the last semester which according to Mrs E Tan, that will be a busy period where much help needed as many year-end events/agendas plus concert thingy.

During SOT…
That’s a big ????????
Due to SOT school hours, I may not be able to work during LSK school hours thus no clear offer is being given by Mrs E Tan yet. But she assured me that she will talk to me again regarding this and of course to see the schedule/busyness of my work in SOT.

If not in LSK then what?
Any readers out there who need a maid? A baby-sitter? Haha!
Or probably that’s when YSF (Yanni’s SOT Fund) come in… haha… readers out there and friends of readers, please donate generously. Haha!

Probably may take up tuition? Probably may go sell bubble tea? Just shake legs? Haha!
Just kidding… actually I also don’t know.
One step at a time first I guess.

Just wants to give my best shot this two months @ LSK!

No comments: